Admissions Recruiter – Recruit, nourish, and maintain relationships with prospective students!
Are you a successful sales professional or recruiter motivated by establishing, nurturing, and maintaining relationships with others? Do you love the beauty, fashion, and wellness industry?
At Douglas J we are seeking an individual who is passionate about recruitment, as well as educating, motivating, and inspiring the upcoming talent in the salon and spa industry.
About our company:
Douglas J sets the bar in Cosmetology, Esthiology, and Massage Therapy Education. Our Institutes offer an upscale salon setting – because we know that practicing on actual guests will teach the skills necessary to be successful in professional Salons & Spas. We’re part of the Aveda network; a network that has mastered the salon and spa industry and provides students with endless opportunities after graduating. Our program curricula are focused around the Aveda products, services, mission and values, and providing students an opportunity to focus their education on what’s important: technical skills, professionalism, accountability, and guest care/retention.
Our Chicago Aveda Institute is located in the storefront of the historic Century Shopping Centre, the Aveda Institute is located in the heart of Lakeview, near the intersection of Clark, Diversey, and Broadway.
About the position:
We’re seeking a goal-driven recruiter who enjoys building relationships with prospective students and embraces the follow-up required to be successful in the Admissions industry. The Admissions Recruiter is:
- Solely responsible for enrolling students in our daytime and evening programs in Cosmetology, Esthiology, and Massage Therapy at their prospective Institute
- Passionate about generating prospective students by attending community events and college fairs
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with prospective students to reach enrollment goals for each of our programs
- Build relationships with prospective students by being personable and informative in their career planning session
- Motivated by ongoing recruitment, with educational programs starting every 6-8 weeks
What we’re looking for:
- Self-motivated individual who is extremely organized and detail oriented
- Passionate and motivated by sales and the recruiting industry; embraces accountability and the follow-up required to be successful in admissions
- Charismatic, friendly, and personable demeanor; able to connect and build relationships with others
- Professional and up-to-date fashion forward image
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to support prospective students in pursuing their career aspirations in cosmetology, esthiology, or massage therapy
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary Parking Pass
- Affordable insurance benefits and a 401(k) with company match
- Creative and fun work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- A company culture focused on serving, educating, and creativity
IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION AT DOUGLASJ.COM/CAREERS