Cosmetology Educator – Inspire, Motivate, and Cultivate new talent coming into the salon industry! Are you an experienced Hair Stylist or Cosmetology Educator passionate about sharing your experience and expertise with new talent coming into our industry?
About the Position:
We’re looking for experienced Cosmetologists and Licensed Cosmetology Educators to inspire and educate our daytime and evening students.
- We will provide training on Aveda Products & Services
- Our student curriculum is taught through Pivot Point’s LAB Education on iPads
- Educators have the opportunity to teach in the classroom or oversee our fast-paced clinic floor
Our Chicago Aveda Institute is located in the storefront of the historic Century Shopping Centre, the Aveda Institute is located in the heart of Lakeview, near the intersection of Clark, Diversey, and Broadway.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience working behind the chair
- Experience teaching at a cosmetology school is a plus
- Experience working with Aveda products/services/curriculum a plus
- Leadership and role model capabilities and ability to hold others accountable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional salon environment
Why should you apply?
- Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Complimentary parking pass
- Affordable insurance benefits and a 401(k) with company match
- Exposure to industry icons and complimentary continuing education
- Opportunities for advancement
- A company culture focused on service, education, and creativity
If you do not currently hold an unlimited cosmetology instructors license, we offer on the job training to obtain the skills and hours needed to take the licensure exam.