Esthiology Educator – Inspire, Motivate, and Cultivate new talent coming into the spa industry!
Are you an experienced skincare specialist or Esthiology/Cosmetology Educator passionate about sharing your skincare experience and expertise with new talent coming into our industry?
About Our Company:
Douglas J has been in the salon and spa industry since 1967 and we have a passion for elevating the talent coming into our industry. We focus our education and business around the Aveda products, mission and values, providing students a great network to be a part of, and an education that places emphasis on what’s important: technical skills, professionalism, accountability, and guest care.
Our trendy, downtown locations:
Michigan: Ann Arbor, East Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Royal Oak
Illinois: Chicago, near the Lincoln Park area
About The Position:
We’re looking for experienced skincare specialists and Licensed Cosmetology/Esthiology Educators to inspire and educate our daytime and evening students.
- We will provide training on Aveda Products & Services
- Our student curriculum is taught through Pivot Point’s LAB Education on iPads
- Educators have the opportunity to teach in the classroom and/or oversee our spa clinic
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience working in skincare
- Experience teaching at a cosmetology/esthiology school is a plus
- Experience working with Aveda products/services/curriculum a plus
- Leadership and role model capabilities and ability to hold others accountable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional spa environment
Why should you apply?
- Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Complimentary parking pass
- Affordable insurance benefits and a 401(k) with company match
- Exposure to industry icons and complimentary continuing education
- Opportunities for advancement
- A company culture focused on serving, educating, and creativity