Financial Aid Resources
Bankrate.com's College Financing
- Includes articles and advice on educational financing, as well as helpful tools to calculate estimated loan payments, what your expenses will be while in school, and so much more.
FAFSA on the Web
- Electronically sign your FAFSA (your parent can sign too!)
- Pre-fill data in this year's FAFSA on the Web application if you filed a FAFSA last year.
- Make online corrections to an existing FAFSA.
- View or print an online copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR).
The National Student Loan Data System Web Site
- View a history of any federal student aid that you have received.
- Begin exploring your financial aid options and get an early start on the financial aid proces.
- Receive an early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
Funding Your Education
- Learn about the U.S. Department of Education's federal student financial aid programs and how to apply for them.
Student Aid on the Web
- Obtain free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.