Esthiology Educator – Inspire, Motivate, and Cultivate new talent coming into the spa industry!
Are you a Licensed Esthiology Educator passionate about sharing your skincare experience and expertise with new talent coming into our industry?
About Our Company:
Douglas J sets the bar in Cosmetology, Esthiology, and Massage Therapy Education. Our Institutes offer an upscale salon setting – because we know that practicing on actual guests will teach the skills necessary to be successful in professional Salons & Spas. We’re part of the Aveda network; a network that has mastered the salon and spa industry and provides students with endless opportunities after graduating. Our program curricula are focused around the Aveda products, services, mission and values, and providing students an opportunity to focus their education on what’s important: technical skills, professionalism, accountability, and guest care/retention.
Our Knoxville Aveda Institute is located in the heart of downtown Knoxville on South Gay St.
About The Position:
We’re looking for Licensed Esthiology Educators to inspire and educate our daytime and evening students.
- We will provide training on Aveda Products & Services
- Our student curriculum is taught through Pivot Point’s LAB Education on iPads
- Educators have the opportunity to teach in the classroom and/or oversee our spa clinic
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience working in skincare
- Experience teaching at an esthiology school
- Experience working with Aveda products/services/curriculum a plus
- Leadership and role model capabilities and ability to hold others accountable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional spa environment
Why should you apply?
- Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Complimentary parking pass
- Affordable insurance benefits and a 401(k) with company match
- Exposure to industry icons and complimentary continuing education
- Opportunities for advancement
- A company culture focused on serving, educating, and creativity